Skip to content
Costs and payment terms
- Tuition is paid as the semester begins—and is based on the number of weekly lessons per semester. Semesters are eight to ten weeks long.
- Cost per weekly 30-minute piano lesson is
$31 at your home or mine. For the second or third family member, the cost is $26. Moreover:
- Optional 45-minute lessons are $46.
- Optional 60-minute lessons are $62.
- Saturday lessons may be available for an additional fee.
- The cost of lesson books is extra—and will be ordered as needed. Costs range from $30 to $60 per year.
- Participation in the annual Arizona Study Program—which is optional for all students—also requires a modest fee in the Spring.
- Invoices for tuition are sent by email about two weeks before the semester begins
- Payment for the entire semester is due at the first lesson of each semester. I can offer more flexible payment terms, if necessary.
- There will be no refunds, except in cases when I am unable to teach.